• There are no Height or Weight Restrictions in this Class.
• There is only 1 Class in Women’s Figure – Unlike Bikini Class, which will be divided into 2 Classes by Height.
• Figure Class will Only be in the Grand Final Show in Mumbai
• You can still compete in the Regional Show, but in the Regional shows it will be one class combined of Bikini & Figure. This decision was taken based on the fact there aren’t enough figure competitors in any one city in India alone, that warrants to have a Figure Class of it’s own. However, collectively as a whole country, we believe there are enough quality girls that want to compete in Figure Category, and they deserve a chance to compete in the Figure Category, where they belong, and can get fair and right judging.
This category is very much designed to reward and promote the kinds of physiques you see in the Figure Division on the International Circuit, especially on the Olympia stage. Fair amount of muscle, X Shape, Broad Back, Narrow Waist, Well Developed Delts, Glutes, Legs, the whole physique. Symmetry, Leanness (Very low body fat percentage), Conditioning, and Muscle Separation will be rewarded favorably.
Judging Criteria For Women’s Figure:
The Physique Requirements
This Category will be judged in below importance. 1 being the most important criterion, and then in the order of importance from there onwards:
• Having a good amount of muscle is the most important. The more muscle you carry, more favorably you will be judged. However, it’s VERY IMPORTANT, that you do NOT LOOK LIKE A FEMALE BODYBUILDER
• Low to very low Body Fat will be marked favorably. However, the OVERALL BALANCE of the physique will be the MOST CRITICAL PART for the judges to score.
• Along with being very lean, CONDITIONING AND MUSCLE SEPARATION will be marked favorably.
• Narrow Waist – If you “genetically” aren’t blessed with a super narrow waist, it will NOT go against you in Judging.
• Overall Leg Development is very important. Separation in your legs will be marked favorably, with the greatest emphasis on GLUTE & HAMSTRING DEVELOPMENT.
• Good V Taper, good back Development and Excelletn Shoulder Development will be marked favorably.
• If you have lean stomach, but your stomach is sticking out, you will be marked down, which often can happen, when competitors abuse certain drugs, regardless of how well developed your rest of the physique is, you WILL BE MARKED DOWN.
• If you pose outside the guidelines for this division (provided in the Posing Guidelines Section) you WILL BE MARKED DOWN.
CLICK HERE FOR THE STAGE FLOOR PLAN AND POSING GUIDE
Posing – General Guidelines:
• You WILL be marked on your Posing.
• Every competitor will be called on stage in the Numerical order.
ROUND 1 - POSING SEQUENCE FOR INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINE:
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW SEQUENCE WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED (Please refer to the Stage Posing Guide Diagram attached – CLICK HERE 2 to see):
1. You start from Point 1 at the entrance of the Stage. We recommend when you enter the stage, you pause for a second, and make a good eye contact with the judges for a second to 2 seconds before you walk into the middle.
2. From Point 1, you walk to the Point 2 of the stage. When you reach Point 2, you can spend anything between 2 to 5 seconds there hitting couple of poses if you like.
3. From Point 2, you proceed to Point 3 of the stage. When you get to the Point 3, this is where you showcase your physique and your posing. You can spend anything from 5 seconds to 30 Seconds here showing your physique.
4. From Point 3, you move to Point 4 on the Stage, and spend anything between 5 to 10 seconds there hitting few poses there.
5. From Point 4, you move to the Point 3 again, and hit a pose or two, and then you proceed to Point 5, and repeat the same thing as you did at Point 4.
6. From there you move to Point 6, which will be a Resting Line for you to go and stand there once you have finished your individual Posing Routine.
7. Once you have finished your individual Posing Routine, then the MC of the show will call the next competitor, who will do the same.
8. ONCE YOU ENTER THE STAGE - EVERY LITTLE THING WILL BE MARKED AND WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR SCORE.
ROUND 2 - AFTER INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINE:
Below is what will happen once all competitors have finished their individual Posing Routines:
1. FIRST CALL OUTS: Judges will call the Top 6 Competitors as per the scores from the Round 1 to the Front Straight Line (Please refer to the Diagram. CLICK HERE 3 to see).
These Top 6 Competitors will form the final 6 of what’s called “First Call Outs”. If you have made the First Call Outs, 99% your final placings will be in the Top 6 regardless of however many number of competitors might be in your category.
However, there is NO GUARANTEE, that you “definitely” are the Final Top 6. After the First 6, Judges will do same for the next 6, and so forth.
There is an odd chance the Judges might pick someone from the 2nd Call Out, and maybe even from the 3rd Call Outs, and move that competitor into the Top 6, and move someone from the Top 6 out of the Top 6.
Although, the likelihood of this happening is very low, but it’s still a “possibility”. But if you make the First Call Outs, then it’s almost certain you will be in the Final 6 as well.
2. Once the judges have got the Top 6 on the Front Posing Line, then they can switch places around with the other Top 5.
3. There is a possibility, the Judges might bring a 7th Competitor to the Front Line for comparison. So, our strong recommendation to you is, to stay focused and switched on, and not relax and become lazy, just because you are not at the Front Posing Line.
4. Once the Judges have the final 6 or 7 at the Front Posing Line, the Judges will do the comparisons with competitors facing the judges. Once the comparisons from the front are done, then Judges will ask the competitors to face the back. And, then back to the front. (See the Pictures and Videos HERE).
5. After that, the judges will ask you to walk to the Back Posing Line, and then back to the Front Posing Line. And then finish the comparison round.
6. Once the judges have finished comparisons, and tallied up the scores, you will be asked to leave the stage.
7. The official judging will conclude with this.
8. The Top 6 will be required to come back later on for the Medal Presentation.
Posing – General Guidelines:
You WILL BE MARKED DOWN SEVERELY IF YOU DO ANY OF THE BELOW OUTSIDE OF THE POSING GUIDELINES PROVIDED IN THE POSING VIDEO GUIDELINES.
Posing MUST remain AS CLOSE TO THE POSING VIDEO GUIDELINES PROVIDED.
You are encouraged to Personalize and bring your Personal Touch and Personality to the Posing, but it MUST REMAIN WITHIN THE PROVIDED GUIDELINES ABOVE AND IN THE VIDEOS PROVIDED.
• During posing, when your back is facing the judges, we recommend you to move your hair to the front, so that the Judges can see your Back Development. Whilst this is NOT compulsory, but we recommend you to move your hair to the front. It can help with your scoring.
Posing – General Guidelines:
• You will need to wear a 1 Piece Figure Posing Suit – STRICTLY TO BE OF THE STYLE SHOWN
• You can choose any color you like.
• You can choose to have any kind of Diamontes on your bikini or you can keep it plain. This is your personal Choice.
• You can NOT have any additional bits or frills on your bikini.
• If your Bikini bottom cut from the backside is overly revealing, and looks more like a G String, than a proper competition Bikini, then also you WILL BE MARKED DOWN.
• Best advice we can give you is, to have your Posing Suit as CLOSE TO THE POSING SUITS SHOWN IN THE POSING SUITE GUIDELINES.
• You will STRICTLY need to wear TRANSPARENT HEELS on Stage like shown HERE 6.
• You will be MARKED DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY, if you wear ANYTHING that doesn’t fit the above examples.
NOTE: IF YOUR POSING SUIT & FOOTWEAR DOES NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA – THE ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOU TAKING PART IN THE COMPETION & AND YOUR REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED ON THE SPOT.
Hair, Make Up, Jewelry & Grooming Guidelines:
• You can do your hair in any way you like. During posing, when your back is facing the judges, we recommend you to move your hair to the front, so that the Judges can see your Back Development.
• Same applies to your Make Up. You can do your make up in any way you like. As a Pro Tip, brighter than normal make up usually helps under harsh stage lights. Your normal daily make up can easily get washed out under the harsh lights. But, Make Up is COMPLETELY YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE. YOU WILL NOT BE MARKED DOWN FOR THE CHOICE OF YOUR MAKE UP. However, please remember, in this category, your OVERALL APPEARANCE and STAGE PRESENCE can make a difference to your final placings. So, please don’t ignore or take this lightly.
• You can wear any kind of jewelry you like. There are absolutely no restrictions on the choice of jewelry you choose to wear. However, no head jewelry is allowed.
Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.