Judging Criteria For Women’s Bikini Fitness
The Physique Requirements
This category has a huge emphasis on Symmetry. The greatest emphasis in the following order
1. Low Body Fat – NOT SHREDDED
2. Narrow Waist – If you “genetically” aren’t blessed with a super narrow waist, it will NOT go against you in Judging.
3. Overall Leg Development – NOT VERY MUSCLY LEGS. Lean with bit of definition, and with the greatest emphasis on GLUTE DEVELOPMENT.
4. Slight V Taper, good back Development and Moderate Shoulder Development will be marked favorably.
CLICK HERE FOR THE STAGE FLOOR PLAN AND POSING GUIDE
Posing – General Guidelines
• You WILL be marked on your Posing.
• Every competitor will be called on stage in the Numerical order.
ROUND 1 - POSING SEQUENCE FOR INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINE:
PLEAST FOLLOW THE BELOW SEQUENCE WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED (Please refer to the Stage Posing Guide Diagram attached – CLICK HERE 2 to see):
1. You start from Point 1 at the entrance of the Stage. We recommend when you enter the stage, you pause for a second, and make a good eye contact with the judges for a second to 2 seconds before you walk into the middle
2. From Point 1, you walk to the Point 2 of the stage. When you reach Point 2, you can spend anything between 2 to 5 seconds there hitting couple of poses if you like.
3. From Point 2, you proceed to Point 3 of the stage. When you get to the Point 3, this is where you showcase your physique and your posing. You can spend anything from 5 seconds to 30 Seconds here showing your physique.
4. From Point 3, you move to Point 4 on the Stage, and spend anything between 5 to 10 seconds there hitting few poses there.
5. From Point 4, you move to the Point 3 again, and hit a pose or two, and then you proceed to Point 5, and repeat the same thing as you did at Point 4.
6. From there you move to Point 6, which will be a Resting Line for you to go and stand there once you have finished your individual Posing Routine.
7. Once you have finished your individual Posing Routine, then the MC of the show will call the next competitor, who will do the same.
8. ONCE YOU ENTER THE STAGE - EVERY LITTLE THING WILL BE MARKED AND WILL GO TOWARDS YOUR SCORE.
ROUND 2 - AFTER INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINE:
Below is what will happen once all competitors have finished their individual Posing Routines:
1. FIRST CALL OUTS: Judges will call the Top 6 Competitors as per the scores from the Round 1 to the Front Straight Line (Please refer to the Diagram. CLICK HERE 3 to see). These Top 6 Competitors will form the final 6 of what’s called “First Call Outs”. If you have made the First Call Outs, 99% your final placings will be in the Top 6 regardless of however many number of competitors might be in your category. However there is NO GUARANTEE, that you “definitely” are in the Top 6. After the First 6, Judges will do same for the next 6, and so forth. There is an odd chance the Judges might pick someone from the 2nd Call Out, and maybe even from the 3rd Call Outs, and move that competitor into the Top 6, and move someone from the Top 6 out of the Top 6. Although, the likelihood of this happening is very low, but it’s still a “possibility”. But if you make the First Call Outs, then there it’s almost certain you will be in the Final 6 as well.
2. Once the judges have got the Top 6 on the Front Posing Line, then they can switch places around with the other Top 5.
3. At the same time, everyone will be asked to do the Quarter Turns (See the Pictures and Videos HERE).
4. There is a possibility, the Judges might bring a 7th Competitor to the Front Line for comparison. So, our strong recommendation to you is, to stay focused and switched on, and not relax and become lazy, just because you are not at the Front Posing Line.
5. Once the Judges have the final 6 or 7 at the Front Posing Line, the Judges will do the comparisons with competitors facing the judges. Once the comparisons from the front are done, then Judges will ask the competitors to face the back. And, then back to the front.
6. After that, the judges will ask you to walk to the Back Posing Line, and then back to the Front Posing Line. And then finish the comparison round.
7. Once the judges have finished comparisons, they then will declare the winners then and there only, and the trophies will be handed out at the same time.
Posing – General Guidelines:
You WILL BE MARKED DOWN SEVERELY IF YOU DO ANY OF THE BELOW:
1. If you hit any of the Male Body Builder Poses.
2. No Front or Back Double Biceps
3. No Side Chest Pose
4. No Side Tricep Pose
5. No Abs and Thighs Pose
6. No showing of the Obliques
7. No Suggestive or Seductive Poses
8. No Over Sticking out of the Glutes – See the Posing Video and Pictures for Clarity.
9. No Cheap Dance movements.
Posing MUST remain AS CLOSE TO THE POSING VIDEO GUIDELINES PROVIDED. You are encouraged to Personalize and bring your Personal Touch and Personality to the Posing, but it MUST REMAIN WITHIN THE PROVIDED GUIDELINES ABOVE AND IN THE VIDEOS PROVIDED.
• During posing, when your back is facing the judges, we recommend you to move your hair to the front, so that the Judges can see your Back Development. Whilst this is NOT compulsory, but we recommend you to move your hair to the front. It can help with your scoring.
Posing – Suit Guidelines:
• You will need to wear a 2 Piece Bikini – STRICTLY TO BE OF THE STYLE SHOWN HERE 4.
• You can choose any color you like.
• You can choose to have any kind of Diamontes on your bikini or you can keep it plain. This is your personal Choice.
• You can NOT have any additional bits or frills on your bikini.
• If your Bikini bottom cut from the backside is overly revealing, and looks more like a G String, than a proper competition Bikini, then also you WILL BE MARKED DOWN.
• Best advice we can give you is, to have your bikini as CLOSE TO THE BIKINI’S SHOWN HERE 5.
• You will STRICTLY need to wear TRANSPARENT HEELS on Stage like shown HERE 6.
• You will be MARKED DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY, if you wear ANYTHING that doesn’t fit the above examples.
• You are extremely strongly recommended to NOT WEAR DRESS HEELS.
NOTE: IF YOUR POSING SUIT & FOOTWEAR DOES NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA – THE ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOU TAKING PART IN THE COMPETION & AND YOUR REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED ON THE SPOT.
Hair, Make Up, Jewellery & Grooming Guidelines:
• You can do your hair in any way you like. During posing, when your back is facing the judges, we recommend you to move your hair to the front, so that the Judges can see your Back Development.
• Same applies to your Make Up. You can do your make up in any way you like. As a Pro Tip, brighter than normal make up usually helps under harsh stage lights. Your normal daily make up can easily get washed out under the harsh lights. But, Make Up is COMPLETELY YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE. YOU WILL NOT BE MARKED DOWN FOR THE CHOICE OF YOUR MAKE UP. However, please remember, in this category, your OVERALL APPEARANCE and STAGE PRESENCE can make a difference to your final placings. So, please don’t ignore or take this lightly.
• You can wear any kind of jewelry you like. There are absolutely no restrictions on the choice of jewelry you choose to wear. However we strongly recommend NOT to wear any head jewelry.
• See HERE for some Jewelry examples
Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.