Posing Suit, Footwear &
Posing Suit Guidelines - For Women's Bikini Fitness:
• You will need to wear a 2 Piece Bikini – STRICTLY TO BE OF THE STYLE SHOWN BELOW.
• You can choose any color you like.
• You can choose to have any kind of Diamontes on your bikini or you can keep it plain. This is your personal Choice.
• You can NOT have any additional bits or frills on your bikini.
• If your Bikini bottom cut from the backside is overly revealing, and looks more like a G String, than a proper competition Bikini, then also you WILL BE MARKED DOWN.
• You can not wear Swimming shorts or any other kind of shorts.
• Figure Posing Suits are NOT ALLOWED. These are the ones, where your back straps are like an X and tie into the Posing Suit bottoms.
• Best advice we can give you is, to have your bikini as CLOSE TO THE BIKINI’S SHOWN BELOW
• You will STRICTLY need to wear TRANSPARENT HEELS on Stage like SHOWN BELOW.
• You will be MARKED DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY, if you wear ANYTHING that doesn’t fit the above examples.
NOTE: IF YOUR POSING SUIT & FOOTWEAR DOES NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA – THE ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOU TAKING PART IN THE COMPETION & AND YOUR REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED ON THE SPOT.
• You can do your hair in any way you like. During posing, when your back is facing the judges, we recommend you to move your hair to the front, so that the Judges can see your Back Development.
Make Up Guidelines:
• Same applies to your Make Up. You can do your make up in any way you like. A Pro Tip, brighter than normal make up usually helps under harsh stage lights. Your normal daily make up can easily get washed out under the harsh lights. But, Make Up is COMPLETELY YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE. YOU WILL NOT BE MARKED DOWN FOR THE CHOICE OF YOUR MAKE UP. However, please remember, in this category, your OVERALL APPEARANCE and STAGE PRESENCE can make a difference to your final placings. So, please don’t ignore or take this lightly.
Jewellry Guidelines – We Strongly Recommend You To Follow The Below Guidelines:
You are allowed to wear:
• Bracelets – In fact you are encouraged to wear a bracelet – However if you choose not to wear any kind of bracelet, you will NOT BE MARKED DOWN.
• Small Ear Rings
• Thin Chain
• Thin Anklets
You are NOT allowed to wear:
• Head Jewelry
• Stomach Jewelry – Although a small Belly Button Ring Or a small Accessory is allowed.
• Heavy Jewelry is allowed.
Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.