Number of Categories in Regional Shows:
This Category will be JUDGED AS ONE OPEN CATEGORY AT ALL REGIONAL SHOWS – BUT YOU WILL NEED TO BE UNDER YOUR REQUIRED WEIGHT AS PER YOUR HEIGHT
Number of Categories at the Grand Final Show:
There will be 2 Classes at the Finals:
1. Classic Physique – Including 173Cms & Below – Restricted by Height & Weight
2. Classic Physique – Including 173.1Cms & Above – Restricted by Height & Weight
NOTE: If your height is 173.1 or above, you will NOT be eligible to play in the 173Cms & Below Category.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR JUNIORS & DISABLED COMPETITORS
All Registrations for Juniors & Disabled Will need to be done Off Line. Please contact Harry Sandhu on +91 78274 66221 from Boss Classic Team and we will be more than glad to help you with the entire process.
Judging Criteria For Classic Physique:
• This Category will be JUDGED AS ONE OPEN CATEGORY – BUT YOU WILL NEED TO BE UNDER YOUR REQUIRED WEIGHT AS PER YOUR HEIGHT
• You are REQUIRED TO MEET WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS FOR YOUR HEIGHT – SEE BELOW WHAT WEIGHT YOU WILL NEED TO BE AT THE WEIGHING IN AS PER YOUR HEIGHT.
• You need to have a pleasant overall balanced Physique – A strong emphasis will be given to this aspect.
• This category is very much on the lines of Old School Body Building and the physiques of the likes of Frank Zane and Brian Buchanan.
• You need to have clear and well defined abs. This will be marked favorably. However, the “Genetic” Make up of your abs will NOT GO AGAINST YOU.
• You will be marked down significantly if you have a thick waist, especially if its protruding out (sticking out).
• Having good amount of muscle size will also be marked favorably.
• You will also be marked favorably for Vascularity.
• Your Overall Leanness and Conditioning will also be marked favorably.
• Having Well Rounded Shoulders, Wide Back, Good Obliques, Good Legs, and balanced physique will be marked favorably.
Posing – General Guidelines
1. You WILL be marked on your Posing.
2. If you are selected in the Top 6 of your class, you WILL be required to do an individual Posing routine of 1 Minute or Under.
3. In the Individual Posing Routine, you can do any kind of posing routine. However, we strongly recommend you NOT to hit the traditional Most Muscular Pose of Body Building. Rest, you can be as creative as you like with your posing.
4. You will be judged at ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE ON STAGE. What this means, even if you are standing at the back of the stage, the judges WILL BE WATCHING YOU. If you slack off, do something silly or act plain lazy, you WILL BE MARKED DOWN. Our advice to you would be is, STAY SWITCHED ON AT ALL TIMES.
5. Please bring your Posing music in a CD & a USB. You will need to provide this to the backstage Marshalls, if you make it to the Final.
6. Your Individual Posing Routine WILL BE MARKED. 7: Your favourite classic physique pose (Bodybuilding Most Muscular Pose Is Not Allowed).
Posing – Compulsory Rounds Guidelines
• You will come on stage in a Numerical Order as per your Posing Trunk Number.
• When you get on stage, please stand on the marked White Line (The Stage Marshalls will guide you with this).
• When you are on stage at the start, face the judges in a Front Relaxed Pose – Exactly the Same as it’s done in Bodybuilding.
• The Judges will call your Trunk Number, and you will be required to step forward and line up on the White line in a Numeric Order – Stage Marshalls will guide you with this.
• You will be judged in the below order:
1. Front Relaxed Facing the Judges.
2. Quarter Turn to The Right.
3. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the back of the stage.
4. Quarter Turn to The Right.
5. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the Judges once again.
• Once the Judges have finished Judging the above, then they will ask you to go through the below poses:
1. Front Double Biceps
2. Front Lat Spread
3. Side Chest
4. Side Triceps – Any Side
5. Back Double Biceps
6. Back Lat Spread
7. Abs & Thighs.
• Once the above is done, the judges might call you back to the front line, and move you around, and do the comparisons.
• Once the judges have finished comparisons, and tallied up the scores, you will be asked to leave the stage.
• The official judging will conclude with this.
Posing Trunks, Grooming & Presentation
• Posing Trunks for this category need to be like Tight Fitting Swimming Trunks. Trunks need to be Black in Color.
Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.
BELOW ARE THE HEIGHT & WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CLASS
|HEIGHT IN FEET & INCHES||HEIGHT IN CENTIMETER||WEIGHT LIMIT IN LBS||WEIGHT LIMIT IN KILOS|
|1.||Upto and Including 5’.4”||Upto and Including 164 CM||Upto and Including 170 lbs.||Upto and Including 77 KGs.|
|2.||Over 5’.4”, Upto and Including 5’.5”||Over 164 CM, Upto and Including 167 CM||Upto and Including 175 lbs.||Upto and Including 79 KGs.|
|3.||Over 5’.5”, Upto and Including 5’.6”||Over 167 CM, Upto and Including 170 CM||Upto and Including 180 lbs.||Upto and Including 81 KGs.|
|4.||Over 5’.6”, Upto and Including 5’.7”||Over 170 CM, Upto and Including 173 CM||Upto and Including 185 lbs.||Upto and Including 83 KGs.|
|5.||Over 5’.7”, Upto and Including 5’.8”||Over 173 CM, Upto and Including 176 CM||Upto and Including 192 lbs.||Upto and Including 87 KGs.|
|6.||Over 5’.8”, Upto and Including 5’.9”||Over 176 CM, Upto and Including 179 CM||Upto and Including 200 lbs.||Upto and Including 91 KGs.|
|7.||Over 5’.9”, Upto and Including 6’.0”||Over 179 CM, Upto and Including 182 CM||Upto and Including 207 lbs.||Upto and Including 94 KGs.|
|8.||Over 6’.0”, Upto and Including 6’.1”||Over 182 CM, Upto and Including 185 CM||
||Upto and Including 98 KGs.|
|9.||Over 6’.1”, Upto and Including 6’.2”||Over 185 CM, Upto and Including 188 CM||
||Upto and Including 101 KGs.|
|10.||Over 6’.2”, Upto and Including 6’.3”||Over 188 CM, Upto and Including 192 CM||
||Upto and Including 104 KGs.|
|11.||Over 6’.3”, Upto and Including 6’.4”||Over 192 CM, Upto and Including 195 CM||
||Upto and Including 109 KGs.|
|12.||Over 6’.4”, Upto and Including 6’.5”||Over 195 CM, Upto and Including 198 CM||Upto and Including 247 lbs.||Upto and Including 112 KGs.|
|13.||Over 6’.5”, Upto and Including 6’.6”||Over 198 CM, Upto and Including 201 CM||
||Upto and Including 116 KGs.|
|14.||Over 6’.6”, Upto and Including 6’.7”||Over 201 CM, Upto and Including 204 CM||
||Upto and Including 119 KGs.|
|15.||Over 6’.7”||Over 204 CM.||
||Upto and Including 122 KGs.|