WEIGHT CLASSES FOR GRAND FINALS
1. Men’s Bodybuilding – Below 60
2. Men’s Bodybuilding – 60 - 65 Kilos
3. Men’s Bodybuilding – 65 - 70 Kilos
4. Men’s Bodybuilding – 70 – 75 Kilos
5. Men’s Bodybuilding – 75 – 80 Kilos
6. Men’s Bodybuilding – 80 -90 Kilos
7. Men’s Bodybuilding – 90 Kilos & Over
8. Juniors Open Bodybuilding(Age Criteria: 23 & Below) – One Open Class
9. Specially - Abled Bodybuilding – One Open Class
10. Masters Bodybuilding (Age Criteria: 40 Years & Above) – One Open Class
• You are REQUIRED TO MEET THE ABOVE WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS.
OTHER CATEGORIES IN BODYBUILDING – REGIONAL & GRAND FINALS:
1. Men’s Juniors (Age limit: Below 23) Open Bodybuilding – One Open Class
2. Men’s Masters (40 & Above of Age) Open Bodybuilding – One Open Class.
3. Men’s Disabled Bodybuilding – One Open Class
NOTE: None of these 3 Classes will have any Height or Weight Restrictions.
Overall Champion For Men’s Bodybuilding – Regional & Grand Finals:
At the Conclusion of Weight Classes of Men’s Bodybuilding - Winner of Each Weight Class will then go head to head to declare the Overall Men’s Bodybuilding Champion.
REGISTRATIONS CHARGES FOR JUNIORS & DISABLED COMPETITORS
• DISCOUNT FOR DISABLED COMPETITORS: All Disabled (You must have a Clearly Visible Disability or You Must have A Certified or Original Doctor’s Certificate to Validated your Disability) Competitors will get a Flat 25% off their Registration Charges. This means, you can choose to compete in either 1 or 3 Categories, you will get a “Total” of 25% off of your Total Registration Cost. This is applicable to Regionals and Grand Final Show, both.
• DISCOUNT FOR JUNIOR COMPETITORS: All Junior (You must be below the age of 23 on the DAY OF THE COMPETITION. This rule applies to any competition – Regional or Grand Finals – On the DAY of the competition – You must be below the age of 23 Years) Competitors will get a Flat TOTAL 10% off their Registration Charges. This means, you can choose to compete in either 1 or 3 Categories, you will get a “Total” of 10% off of your Total Registration Cost. This is applicable to Regionals and Grand Final Show, both.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR JUNIORS & DISABLED COMPETITORS
All Registrations for Juniors & Disabled Will need to be done Off Line. Please contact anyone from Boss Classic Team, and we will be more than glad to help you with the entire process.
Judging Criteria For Men’s Body Building
• You need to have a pleasant overall balanced Physique – A strong emphasis will be given to this aspect.
• Overall Size with Symmetry will be marked very favorably.
• You will also be marked highly for your Conditioning.
• You will be marked down significantly if you have a thick waist, especially if its protruding out (sticking out).
Posing – General Guidelines
• You WILL be marked on your Posing.
• If you are selected in the Top 6 of your class, you WILL be required to do an individual Posing routine of 2 Minute or Under. Since your Individual Posing routine will be MARKED, we suggest you to put effort in your Individual Posing Routine.
• You will be judged at ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE ON STAGE. What this means, even if you are standing at the back of the stage, the judges WILL BE WATCHING YOU. If you slack off, do something silly or act plain lazy, you WILL BE MARKED DOWN. Our advice to you would be is, STAY SWITCHED ON AT ALL TIMES.
• Please bring your Posing music in a CD & a USB. You will need to provide this to the backstage Marshalls, if you make it to the Final 6.
• Your Individual Posing Routine WILL BE MARKED.
Posing – Compulsory Rounds Guidelines
• You will come on stage in a Numerical Order as per your Posing Trunk Number
• When you get on stage, please stand on the marked White Line (The Stage Marshalls will guide you with this).
• When you are on stage at the start, face the judges in a Front Relaxed Pose.
• The Judges will call your Trunk Number, and you will be required to step forward and line up on the White line in a Numeric Order – Stage Marshalls will guide you with this.
• You will be judged in the below order:
1. Front Relaxed Facing the Judges.
2. Quarter Turn to The Right.
3. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the back of the stage.
4. Quarter Turn to The Right.
5. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the Judges once again.
Once the Judges have finished Judging the above, then they will ask you to go through the below poses:
1. Front Double Biceps
2. Front Lat Spread
3. Side Chest – Any Side
4. Side Triceps – Any Side
5. Back Double Biceps
6. Back Lat Spread
7. Abs & Thighs.
8. Your Preferred Most Muscular
• Once the above is done, the judges might call you back to the front line, and move you around, and do the comparisons.
• Once the judges have finished comparisons, and tallied up the scores, you will be asked to leave the stage.
• The official judging will conclude with this.
• The Top 6 will be required to come back later on for the Medal Presentation.
Posing Trunks, Grooming & Presentation
• Posing Trunks for this category need to be regular Bodybuilding Trunks.
• Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.