WEIGHT CLASSES FOR SEASON-3 BOSS CLASSIC
1. Men’s Bodybuilding – Below 60
2. Men’s Bodybuilding – 60 - 65 Kilos
3. Men’s Bodybuilding – 65 - 75 Kilos
4. Men’s Bodybuilding – 75 - 85 Kilos
5. Men’s Bodybuilding – 85 Kilos & Over
6. Juniors Open Bodybuilding (Age Criteria: 23 & Below – YOU MUST BE BORN ON OR AFTER 23RD NOVEMBER, 1996) – One Open Class – No Weight/Height Restrictions.
7. Specially Abled - 1 open class - Free Registration.
• You are REQUIRED TO MEET THE ABOVE WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS.
Judging Criteria For Men’s Body Building
• You need to have a pleasant overall balanced Physique – A strong emphasis will be given to this aspect.
• Overall Size with Symmetry will be marked very favorably.
• You will also be marked highly for your Conditioning.
• You will be marked down significantly if you have a thick waist, especially if its protruding out (sticking out).
Posing – General Guidelines
• You WILL be marked on your Posing.
• If you are selected in the Top 6 of your class, you WILL be required to do an individual Posing routine of 2 Minute or Under. Since your Individual Posing routine will be MARKED, we suggest you to put effort in your Individual Posing Routine.
• You will be judged at ALL TIMES WHEN YOU ARE ON STAGE. What this means, even if you are standing at the back of the stage, the judges WILL BE WATCHING YOU. If you slack off, do something silly or act plain lazy, you WILL BE MARKED DOWN. Our advice to you would be is, STAY SWITCHED ON AT ALL TIMES.
• Please bring your Posing music in a CD & a USB. You will need to provide this to the backstage Marshalls, if you make it to the Final 6.
• Your Individual Posing Routine WILL BE MARKED.
Posing – Compulsory Rounds Guidelines
• You will come on stage in a Numerical Order as per your Posing Trunk Number
• When you get on stage, please stand on the marked White Line (The Stage Marshalls will guide you with this).
• When you are on stage at the start, face the judges in a Front Relaxed Pose.
• The Judges will call your Trunk Number, and you will be required to step forward and line up on the White line in a Numeric Order – Stage Marshalls will guide you with this.
• You will be judged in the below order:
1. Front Relaxed Facing the Judges.
2. Quarter Turn to The Right.
3. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the back of the stage.
4. Quarter Turn to The Right.
5. Quarter Turn to The Right, facing the Judges once again.
Once the Judges have finished Judging the above, then they will ask you to go through the below poses:
1. Front Double Biceps
2. Front Lat Spread
3. Side Chest – Any Side
4. Side Triceps – Any Side
5. Back Double Biceps
6. Back Lat Spread
7. Abs & Thighs.
8. Your Preferred Most Muscular
• Once the above is done, the judges might call you back to the front line, and move you around, and do the comparisons.
• Once the judges have finished comparisons, and tallied up the scores, you will be asked to leave the stage.
• The official judging will conclude with this.
• The Top 6 will be required to come back later on for the Medal Presentation.
Posing Trunks, Grooming & Presentation
• Posing Trunks for this category need to be regular Bodybuilding Trunks.
• Pro Tan is NOT COMPULSORY AND YOU CAN USE ANY TAN BRAND YOU LIKE. But you must NOT BE TANNED LIKE A BODY BUILDER. If you are too shiny or Oily, you MIGHT BE MARKED DOWN. A PRO TAN “LOOK” IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND.